All shipments should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please make note of any damage to boxes when signing for the shipment. Contact Lillipad customer service if a product is damaged during shipping. Save all packaging in case return shipping is necessary.
Lillipad- Our warranty applies to our products purchased directly from Lillipad Work Solutions, INC. This limited, non-transferable warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product located in the United States or Canada. Products purchased from dealers or resellers are not eligible for warranty.
Lillipad Work Solutions products are covered by a One Year Limited Warranty from date of purchase. This includes:
- Lillipad Workstations
- Monitor Arms
- Standing Mat
Lillipad- Our limited warranty does not cover:
- Damage or malfunctions that are NOT the result of defects in workmanship or materials.
- Improper use of product, negligence, accidents, misuse or abuse.
- Failure to follow product instructions, guidelines for intended use, and warnings.
- Normal wear and tear including fading, stains, dents, scratches, or changes in finishes.
- Damage or marking of desktop and other surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects.
- Damage due to careless or improper transportation of workstation.
- Any modifications or improper disassembly by the user.
- Exposure to water, liquids, improper cleaning supplies.
- Damage from or to accessories, connected or related products not manufactured or sold by Lillipad.
- Open Box or Refurbished products.
- Products manufactured by other brands.
If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
Lillipad workstations ship fully assembled for your convenience. All components are custom designed to be one integrated unit. However, there are some cases where issuing replacement parts will be a more convenient solution for you than returning an entire workstation.
How to File a Claim?
Contact Lillipad customer service via email at support@Lillipad.com.
We may ask for pictures or a short video showing the current condition of the product including any damage or defects. This will allow our team to determine the best possible resolution to the situation.
Please have your proof of purchase or sales receipt. You will need documentation that you are the original purchaser and date of purchase for your Lillipad product. Warranty is non-transferable.
For greater certainty and to fullest extent permitted by law, LILLIPAD WORK SOLUTIONS, INC (LWSI) shall not be liable under this or any implied warranty for incidental, consequential damages, indirect or special loss of data, exemplary, enhanced, or punitive damages, lost revenues or profits, or diminution in value arising out of or relating to use of our products, regardless of (A) whether or not LWSI was advised of the possibility of such damages, (B) whether such damages were foreseeable, and (C) the legal or equitable theory (contract, TORT, or otherwise) upon which the claim is based, and notwithstanding the failure of any agreed or other remedy of its essential purpose. This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights and the customer may have other rights which vary from state to state. Both the customer and LWSI intend for this warranty to be the exclusive remedy for a defective product.